Michael Kitchen as Frank Hunter, Judi Dench as Millie Crocker-Harris, and Ian Holm as Andrew Crocker-Harris in the 1985 production of Terence Rattigan’s play, The Browning Version .
I watched this on Sunday via YouTube (as the only DVD version is available as part of the Terence Rattigan Collection boxset), and was blown away by the utter pathos of Ian Holm, the sheer bitchiness of Judi Dench (I’ve never seen her play such a nasty character before), and the shame and remorse of Michael Kitchen. Highly recommended viewing.
- bibicolombia likes this
- kitchenstaples likes this
- fuckyeahdench likes this
- queenschubad reblogged this from fuckyeahmichaelkitchen
- ceebee-eebee likes this
- fuckyeahdamejudidench reblogged this from fuckyeahmichaelkitchen
- flip18 said:DJD does is esp. good at the bitchy characters , drunk ones too :D
- crazymaryt likes this
- fuckyeahmichaelkitchen posted this